Thursday, April 15, 2010

Registry problem solved using Advanced System Care (ASC) software

Few days back I had a problem with my computer. It was running quite slow and was giving a message that some of the .exe file was missing. It was flashing that message after every 10-15 minutes. Initially I thought that it might be due to a virus as my Anti-Virus software was not updated.

But it was actually registry problem. Then one of my friend told me to download a software called Advanced System Care (ASC). I downloaded a free version from a trusted website. It actually fix all the problems itself. It also scans for viruses in the computer and fix registry problems. I was quite amazed. The best part about it is that its very user-friendly software and requires a very less space in the hard-disk.
janatanews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment