Thursday, April 15, 2010

My experience with Virus on computers

It will be easy to say that my personal computer has faced problem with undaunted virus. Initially i thought it will easy to remove all the untanned files with the help of anti-virus software installed in my desktop. But it started acting suspiciously and not responding to any of my tasks.so i thought the best way to format all the disks and delete all infected files.so i try to check it out “what kind of virus it attacked my pc” and i came to conclusion “malware” is a general program and all kinds of trojan,worms all other similar programs and recently i came to know about differences of viruses activity that there main mission is spread and cause damage and some will spread and never activate.
janatanews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment