Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Experience with installing dual boot

Hello, Then here are, I wanted to install linux on my computer in dual-boot with Windows xp only during redimensioning I had a problem and to repair it I had the good idea to move all the files of the partition on an external hard drive and to give it then to move the file for qu’ it go back in l’ ordre.’ I know, I will have défragmenter my hard drive for qu’ it moves the files). In short 3 or 4 files of configuration n’ could not be Remi on the partition. While launching l’ installation of linux, j’ put the routine of starting of kubuntu (grub) at the root for not qu’ he crushes the mbr and tattooing. J’ have then to copy grub to put it at the root of the Windows partition and to modify the boot.ini to be able to launch linux thanks to ntldr. The problem, c’ is that when I start again my computer I can neither launch linux nor to launch Windows.
janatanews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment